peNgiKUt sEtiA

Monday, March 29, 2010

she love me in her own way

while i checking my phone just now,i mean my roommate's phone since my phone was broke and got to borrow from her.urm..where am i just now??ok,while i checking the phone, tetibe jer,i was threw myself to few past weeks incident.it started when i got a call from 'her'.

her : hello..kakak,wat gapow?
me : urm..dok kat bilik..study..bakpow??
her : x dop tubik g manow2??
me : x dop.. dop mood r nop tubik..bakpow neh??
her : ok kow ari neh??
me : ok jah..bakpow neh??oyap lah..
her : x dop gapow..tadi tibo2 jah serow debar..tkot adow gapow2 jah
me : owh..x dop gapow2 pom..ok jah ari neh
her : urm..biar r x dop gapow2 gak..tibo2 jah kowt..ok lah..smbung lah study tu
me : urm..ok..bye...

after that i juz can't describe my feeling
i felt like i was so000 being di ambil berat
frankly i said she never express how deep she love me
but i didn't care much
coz i know she has her own way to love
and incidentally, on dat day she showed me how her love 'physically'
physically??excuse dat word..haha

pliz dun get confuse..
'her' in above entry was actually refer to my MOM...
n i love her sooooo much for wat she has done to me

THANKS UMI..KAKAK SAYANG UMI SANGAT2..
MAAFKAN SEMUA KESILAPAN KAKAK BUAT
DARI KAKAK BABY SAMPAI SEKARANG...
DOAKAN KAKAK BERJAYA DUNIA DAN AKHIRAT..

p/s : excuse for dat dialogue language..hehe..
can't be translated to english..
got no feeling when doing so
then,bukak kamus bahasa klantan
translate sndri ok..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment